יחידת שדרים \ טוקבק DANTE
Glen Sound Electronic
יחידת שדרים וטוקבק ניתנת לשליטה על גבי פורמט DANTE
The VITA BB PLUS is a very powerful Dante network audio interface, in a traditional desktop style. It has a mic/line input and headphone monitoring connection for a single user, and contains two 4 wire circuits. One of these is typically used as an on air channel, and the other as a talkback channel.
The high quality microphone input, with the Glensound Referee compressor, makes the Vita BB Plus suitable for on air commentary use, perfect for a small OB or in an off-tube booth.
The flexibility of the talk button configurations, means that the Vita BB Plus can also be used as a talkback unit as part of a Dante / AES67 network.
The Vita BB Plus can connect to any Dante or AES67 network, or to other audio equipment via Glensound’s own Dante interface units.
- Complete commentary functionality and 4W in a desktop format
- Large Format Illuminated Front Panel Switches (BIG BUTTONS (BB))
- Dante/ AES67 AoIP network
- Input is switchable from line, mic, or mic + 48v phantom power
- Low noise, high headroom mic amplifier
- 48K 24bit A/D converter
- Headphone output on 6.35mm jack socket
- Two outputs: one for main programme audio, one for talk back circuit, are both on the single RJ45/CAT5 network audio connection
- Independently configurable buttons for both outputs using Config+: latching, momentary or lazy
- Two inputs for headphone monitoring from network audio connection, both with adjustable level
- Headphone inputs have left/both/right switching
- Glensound intelligent headphone amp provides correct output levels into low or high impedance headphones and can also correctly drive mono earpieces with mono jack plugs.
- Powered via PoE
קישור לאתר החברה
צור קשר לקבלת הצעת מחיר